Accommodation near Killarney
Tralia House was built in 1911 on the farm, when Liam’s grandparents married. We restored it in 2007 and began to let it to holiday makers. We live in our farm house half a mile away and are available to assist with all your queries and any advice on holidaying in the area.
- Private, comfortable and relaxing.
- Large, safe garden to relax or play in.
- Spacious accommodation.
- Fully equipped kitchen and utility rooms with dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Large sitting room with solid fuel stove, TV. DVD player, books and games.
- Downstairs W.C.and shower.
- Three bedrooms with ample room for 6.
- Large family bathroom.
- Includes beds dressed and provision of towels.
- Excellent,central location for exploring the county
Tralia House is a beautiful detached farmhouse located in a tranquil rural setting in the heart of County Kerry.It is surrounded by beautiful countryside with uninterrupted views.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tralia.